DRAMAtical Murder re:connect is the sequel of the first original version, containing extra scenes, new images and songs.
- The main four (Noiz, Koujaku, Mink and Clear), including Ren now have their own good ending songs, when in the original game, the good ending song was "Only Finally There is The Free End".
- re:connect reveals Aoba's parents.
- The bad endings have more scenes that were not included in the first game due to memory space.
- Virus and Trip now has their own route and their history is revealed.
- re:connect does not contain the common route.
DRAMAtical Murder re:connect starts with an 8-bit version of Aoba in a room similar to Captive Princess, with various options that you can click to open up menus and routes. The room has colored squares nearer the mirror that symbolize the different routes Roba has:
- Red- Koujaku
- Green- Noiz
- Yellow- Clear
- Pink- Mink
- Dark blue- Ren
- White- Mizuki
- Light blue- Aoba's back story
After completing the six (that is, watching the credits for both good and bad ends and going through all the options), the white and light blue squares are unlocked, of which reveals Mizuki's story and Aoba's back story respectively.
Each of the treasure chest reveals an extra.
- DRAMAtical Mother
- Chiral Night -Dive into DMMd-
- April Fool's Aoba Twitter Log
The staff of Nitro+Chiral posted some CG and doodle of re:connect, some are during the countdown.
Magazine / Website CGEdit
Nitro+Chiral - Official Website